Saturday, December 24, 2011

Is Buick still considered the car for old people?

I loved Buick Enclave but everyone I talk to about the Enclave they say "my grandma used to drive it". Doesn't Tiger Woods make this brand image better? Why not? Why do people still think it is for oldies?


I was sooo close to purchasing it but didn't solely based on the brand image. I still have not purchased any vehicle. Awaiting to see your honest response to this to make my decision.|||I live in an area with lots of retired people, and I still see a lot of Buicks.|||I think things could change u can lead the pact. I wouldn't because a lot of old ppl where i live still drive them. and Tiger Woods get's paid a but load of money and gets them for free to advertise them, but then he just ends up giving them to his mother.





To be fair the new Buick's are suppose to be better. just not for me.|||I think so. Look at them! http://www.carbaseautomall.com/search.as鈥?/a>|||Since Buick changed their cars drastically i dont believe they are an old person car. the lucerne looks pretty pimp and the enclave is a beast. but id say anything older than a 2000 would be an old person car

No comments:

Post a Comment