Saturday, December 24, 2011

Can I take the transmission pan from another car to put on my '98 Buick LeSabre?

My '98 Buick LeSabre has a busted transmission pan, but I can't find a new one. Are there any cars that have the same transmission, so I can just use the transmission pan from one of those?|||If you contact most junk yards and auto dealers parts departments they may be able to cross-link the specific transmission you have with other models.|||I work for PML and we make a sand cast aluminum aftermarket pan for the 4T65E transmission (which is what Buick used as the automatic transmission). You can look at our website, www.yourcovers.com, and see a picture of the pan and check if that matches what you have. This is a pretty common transmission. Also, Ebay has some used stock ones for sale. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment