Saturday, December 24, 2011

Why does my Buick Park Avenue keep stalling randomly while I drive?

My 1994 Buick Park Avenue stalls randomly while I am driving it. Some have told me that it is the "sensor." It also goes at 2000 rpms while idling. Does anyone with Buick experience know why? Thanks.|||may be the torque converter had that problem with my sunfire yrs ago..|||Well two reasons for stalling in all cars. Faulty ignition system, or fuel starvation. I'd check the basics: spark plugs, fuel pump, fuel line, fuel filter, ignition coils, ignition wires, fuel injectors (or just get some injector cleaner). If that's not the case then it may have something to do with the ecu, I'd suggest going to a mechanic for that auto computers are quite complex.|||"the"sensor,,,you car has 10 sensors,,, is ck engine lite on? scan it to see whats up...when last tune up...

No comments:

Post a Comment