Saturday, December 24, 2011

What do you think of the Buick Rendezvous?

I'm thinking of trading my 1997 Ford Explorer for a 2002 Buick Rendezvous. The Buick has 97,000 miles and I'm getting it for $5995. Is this a good deal? Am I making a good choice buying it? Are they reliabile?|||are the buick is good? yeah its ok car,but in your situation,


THAT CAR IS BAD,why?its have HIGH MILEAGE on it.


2002 almost 100K mile?! wow..thats high


specially for SUV car.


and the price for America car is down.


better you change your mind,or do survey before you buy.


relax and have knowledge for the car you want to buy.|||I have seen 2006 Saturn Vue's(Same car as the Buick) for under $10,000.





I am sure you can get a better deal.





They are average in reliability.|||The best thing i can say about the Rendezvous is that it isn't quite as aesthetically challenged as its corporate cousin, the Pontiac Aztek.





There's nothing really wrong with the vehicle, but nothing really right, either. If you don't really need a crossover in this size class, you can easily find something that is more fuel efficient.





And the fact that the price is about $1,000 UNDER Kelley Blue Book retail leads me to suspect that there's some problem which isn't immediately apparent.

No comments:

Post a Comment