Saturday, December 10, 2011

Which car should I get for my 16th B-DAY pics included?

number 1 is $107,000


http://www.mbusa.com/mercedes/vehicles/c鈥?/a>





number 2


http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct鈥?/a>|||Don't listen to what other people say!! I am exactly in the same position as you! I am rich too but my parents are never at home!! Don't listen to anyone they are just jealous and stupid annoying ******!! But if you want to chose a car, it' s better to ask your friends choice!! Not jealous and rude people!!!!





Good luck!!|||You're lucky you have parents that can afford to buy you things like that! I would have to go with the 3rd one. -Hope I helped!|||lol you shouldn't write the amount on here.. and i like both ill choice number 2|||Get the 3rd or 2nd one.


You also can't go wrong with a Range Rover, my aunt has one and it's awesome.


Good luck.|||Omg its like soo obvs that you are lying. You are just pretending to have so much money lol, dont beleive her ppls!|||Can you say SPOILT? But the second one is gorgg.|||Neither. You deserve a bus pass.|||the 3rd or 2nd one!!!!|||Look who's a rich brat|||rich girl -.-








the second one|||they're all ugly except for the 3rd

No comments:

Post a Comment